- January single-family home sales - Up 0.7% over last year.
- January Single-family median prices were UP 14.3% to $320,000. Sixteen straight months of increases.
- January condo sales up 4.1% and median prices UP 20.2% ($300,500)
- Inventory in January Down 20.4% to 15,246 and Condominium available Down 27.0% to 4,232
- SF listings added to the market in January Down 11.1% over last year. (4,167 from 4.685 in 2013)
- Condo listings added to the market Down 11.4% over last year. (1,700 from 1,919 in 2013)
Blog :: 02-2014
The chart below represents the average sale price and average days on market since 2003 for single family sales in the Franklin County. You can see the ups and downs in the real estate market and hard to believe the average sale price in 2004 was higher than it is today. This also shows that the amount of time to sale a house has not changed much in the past few years. Is the real estate market getting better? The next 10 years will be interesting.
This information was taken from the Multiple Listing Service and does not include private sales.
The following spreadsheets is the breakdown of Single Family Sales in each Franklin County town since 2003.
Real Estate Tax Rates for Franklin County, Massachusetts in 2014 are listed below. The information was compiled from the state website (www.mass.gov). This information is helpful when purchasing your new home to approximate the cost of your real estate taxes. For more information about each individual towns, visit our website with links to all the towns in Franklin County, Mass.
Franklin County 2014
Property Tax Rates