Wanda Mooney started her real estate career in 1993 and serves the Franklin and Hampshire County area of the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. Wanda is considered one of the area's top agents and is known for doing an exceptional job in marketing her listings. She has represented three different developments including Myers Farm Condominiums, SilverCrest Condominiums in Greenfield, Ma and now Green River Commons.
In 2010, Wanda was 1 of 20 Coldwell Banker Agents selected from United States and Canada to serve on the Coldwell Banker Advisory Council.
Wanda is pictured here with Jim Gillespie and Budge Huskey, past presidents of Coldwell Banker.
List of Top Producer & MLS Rankings
- #1 agent in Franklin County
- #1 in sales Massachusetts Coldwell Banker Affiliates
- Voted Best Real Estate Agent in Franklin County
- Coldwell Banker Presidential Premier Award Winner (top 1% worldwide)
- Coldwell Banker Elite Award Winner (top 3% worldwide)
- Platinum Award Winner - REALTOR® Association of Pioneer Valley
- Platinum Award Winner - Coldwell Banker Upton-Massamont REALTORS®
- REALTOR® of the Year for Coldwell Banker Upton-Massamont REALTORS®
- Prestigious Platinum Circle Award Winner
Real Estate Education
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Buyer's Agent (CBR)
- GREEN Designation
- ECOBroker Certified
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Homes Specialist
- Accredited Staging Professional
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
Wanda is a member of the National Association of REALTORS®, Massachusetts Association of REALTORS®, REALTOR® Association of Pioneer Valley, and Berkshire County Board of REALTORS®. She once served on the Board of Directors for the United Way of Franklin County and Greater Shelburne Falls Area Business Association. She gives to several local charities and currently serves on the auction and marketing committee for the United Way of Franklin County.
"I understand the importance of homeownership and believe everyone should have an opportunity of own a home. It can be a life changing experience and for most people their largest investment. Buyers and sellers alike can depend on my guidance through what can be a very challenging and stressful process".