Wanda Mooney has been a full time REALTOR® since 1993 and serves the Franklin and Hampshire County area. She is considered one of the top listing agents and is known for doing an exceptional job in marketing her listings. Wanda has represented four different developments including Myers Farm Condominiums, SilverCrest Condominiums in Greenfield, Ma and now Green River Commons.
In 2010, Wanda was 1 of 20 Coldwell Banker Agents selected from United States and Canada to serve on the Coldwell Banker Advisory Council.
Wanda is pictured here with Jim Gillespie, past President of Coldwell Banker and Budge Huskey, CEO of Coldwell Banker.
Wanda has received numerous top producer awards and has ranked #1 in sales in her local market area, Coldwell Banker Affiliate state level and has been listed among Boston Top 20 agents for Western Mass.
List of Awards
- 2018 Franklin Favorite - Voted Best Real Estate Agent in Franklin County
- 2018 Platinum Award Winner - Coldwell Banker Upton-Massamont Realtors
- 2018 Platinum Award Winner - Realtor Association of Pioneer Valley
- 2018 Coldwell Banker Presidential Elite Award
- 2017 #1 Realtor in Franklin County (MLS stats)
- 2017 Realtor of the Year - Coldwell Banker Upton-Massamont Realtors
- 2017 Coldwell Banker President's Previews Award Winner (top 1%)
- 2017 Realtor Association of Pioneer Valley Platinum Award Winner
- #1 in sales for Massachusetts Coldwell Banker Affiliates
- #1 selling agent in Franklin County
- Presidential Elite Award Winner for Coldwell Banker Affiliates
- REALTOR of the Year for Coldwell Banker Upton-Massamont REALTORS®
- Gold award status since 1998
- Prestigious Platinum Circle Award Winner
Real Estate Education
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Buyer's Agent (CBR)
- GREEN Designation
- ECOBroker Certified
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Homes Specialist
- Accredited Staging Professional
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
Wanda is a member of the National Association of REALTORS, Massachusetts Association of REALTORS, REALTOR Association of Pioneer Valley, Berkshire County Board of REALTORS, and Council for Residential Specialist. She serves on the Board of Directors for the United Way of Franklin County.
"I understand the importance of home ownership and believe everyone should have an opportunity of own a home. It can be a life changing experience and for most people their largest investment. Buyers and sellers alike can depend on my guidance through what can be a very challenging and stressful process".