Wanda Mooney has been guiding people home since 1993. She serves the Franklin and Hampshire County area of the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts and is considered one of the area's top agents. She has represented four different developments including Myers Farm Condominiums, SilverCrest Condominiums, Green River Commons and now the Residence at Mill Falls in Shelburne Falls.
List of Wanda's Accomplishments - Top Producer Awards & MLS Rankings
- #1 agent in Franklin County
- #1 in sales Massachusetts Coldwell Banker Affiliates
- Once voted Best Real Estate Agent in Franklin County
- Coldwell Banker Presidential Premier Award Winner (top 1% worldwide)
- Coldwell Banker Elite Award Winner (top 2% worldwide)
- Platinum Award Winner - REALTOR® Association of Pioneer Valley
- Platinum Award Winner - Coldwell Banker Upton-Massamont REALTORS®
- REALTOR® of the Year for Coldwell Banker Upton-Massamont REALTORS®
- Prestigious Platinum Circle Award Winner
Real Estate Education
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- GREEN Designation
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Homes Specialist
- Accredited Staging Professional
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
Wanda is a member of the National Association of REALTORS®, Massachusetts Association of REALTORS®, REALTOR® Association of Pioneer Valley, and Berkshire County Board of REALTORS®. She once served on the Board of Directors for the United Way of Franklin County and Greater Shelburne Falls Area Business Association and gives to several local charities.
"I understand the importance of homeownership and believe everyone should have an opportunity of own a home. It can be a life changing experience and for most people their largest investment. Buyers and sellers alike can depend on my guidance through what can be a very challenging and stressful process".