Here's what our satisfied customers are saying about us:
Wanda is extremely knowledgable about the area as well as the kinds of multi-use properties we were interested in. Thanks to Wanda, everything went smoothly despite the fact we were making the purchase during the pandemic.This is our tenth home purchase over our lifetime and I can honestly say that we have never worked with someone more matter-of-fact, down to earth, laid back, and yet effective. She was a joy to work with in every regard. In short, Wanda was the best broker I have ever worked with and I have worked with many!
- Wanda was fantastic at every step in the process! She quickly understood what I was looking for and was able to direct me to the perfect home. She has been a real advocate and friend throughout a difficult purchasing process. I could not recommend her more highly.
- Wanda is thoroughly knowledgeable about real estate in the Pioneer Valley, including Franklin County and its hilltowns, which is a unique area requiring familiarity with both demographics and available housing in the region. She gave us excellent advice about the listing and pricing, which was right on target. She takes advantage of numerous online resources and is able to gather sophisticated data to help with a sale. Equally important is that she is a pleasure to work with. Wanda is open and outgoing, but helps her clients stay calm throughout. She is also able to develop a rapport with the potential buyer as well. Overall, Wanda made a stressful process easier and our sale a success. I highly recommend her.
As a first time homebuyer there were more than a few times. where I was unsure of the next step in the process. In these times, Wanda quickly had advice and suggestions ready. Every time we followed and trusted Wanda’s advice, we always got what we wanted whether that was a decrease in asking price or the right way to communicate an issue. I recommend Wanda to everyone buying or selling in Franklin County. We couldn’t have been happier!
- Our home had 3 offers for full price within 1 week of listing. We were shocked and VERY pleased. Wanda walked us through every step of the process to properly prepare the home for listing. It was hard work for 6 months and sometimes I thought overkill but Wanda knows her “stuff” and was always available for all my questions no matter how stupid or small. She was very aware and understanding of our feelings and the roller coaster of emotions we were going through. She is highly professional and knowledgeable. I would never hesitate to recommend her to anyone. Anyone who doesn’t use Wanda is not getting the best.
Wanda Mooney was outstanding. She worked patiently with me for over half a year to find the right property, and when the time came to put in an offer she was immediately available and provided essential guidance and advice. I’m sure she had many other clients but she made me feel like I was the only one! would recommend her first to anyone looking for a house in Shelburne Falls area. Thank you Wanda.
- From the first day I called Wanda to far after the sale was concluded, Wanda has been a pure joy to deal with. Not only for her professional approach and her creative eye in presenting my house, but also for her kind and friendly nature towards me. I am convinced the sale of my house would not have happened without her. I have sold and bought quite a few properties in the past but she truly is the first agent who has made the very stressful process less of a burden. She was very willing to listen to my needs and concerns and respected my creative input for the photos of my not so ordinary, quite beautiful property. She was always ready with valuable advice both for the sale and for finding a new property in a different state. As a bonus I should mention she absolutely loved my Basset hounds and never made them an issue when showing the house. Wanda was not just selling a house, she knew how special that place was to me and that reflected in her whole approach which meant the world to me. My sincere thanks Wanda, working with you was such a pleasure.
- Wanda was honest, communicated well and represented my desires and needs. I would highly recommend her.
- We felt that Wanda was sincere and honest with us. She did not hesitate to express her thoughts regarding the best way to market and sell our property. At the same time, she did listen to us, and took seriously our own feelings throughout the whole process. We would certainly recommend her to someone buying or selling a property, as she was professional in her approach, definitely was quite knowledgeable of the area market, and worked hard to get the best price for our property.
Wanda was incredibly patient and kind with my anxieties about this process. She is most understanding of my being a single Senior and tailored her plan to my needs as well as the challenges of selling an older house. She’s an excellent realtor and I am grateful she treated me like a friend. I honor her character and her work.