Analytics and Insights - Lead Generation - Social Media Optimization
Wanda Mooney is known for doing an exceptional job when it comes to marketing her listings. She utilizes the many marketing benefits that Coldwell Banker has to offer including access to big data, market trends, and the best marketing tools.
Marketing your home is not only about flashy photos, creating drone photography, walk through video tours and posting it online, it is how and where you advertise and to whom. Wanda has the ability to target market your property through online analytics promoting your home globally and in an area that may attract the perfect buyer. She will create a specific marketing plan to showcase your home’s finest features providing the best exposure possible.
Wanda understood early in her career that the internet would change the way people bought and sold real estate. She was one of the first agents in the area to invest in her own custom designed personal real estate web site. She monitors the activity on her site and is constantly working on search engine optimization to assure it is receiving the best traffic possible so buyers will find your home. In 2020, over 45,000 people visited her site and this is due to her ongoing dedication to make sure her site remains at the forefront when people search for real estate. Buyers who found her site have come from afar including New York City, Boston, California and Florida. Wanda's website has proven to not only attract Buyers locally but ones who are searching for a second home or relocating.
If you are thinking of selling your property and would like to learn more about her detailed marketing plan please contact Wanda at 413-768-9848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coldwell Banker - Changing the Way to Sell your Home
CBx uses the power of technology that gives Wanda in-depth market knowledge, advanced pricing tools and access to housing data that provides you the best information possible to get your property sold. It uses data from Coldwell Banker Intelligence that provides up to date home value trends, while data from Realtors Property Resource that helps her determine the best price for your property based on amenities, location and condition.
Big Data is the process of massive amounts of information to improve analysis, and it’s at the heart of CBx’s advantage to you. Wanda can give you a detailed demographic breakdown by age, income, family size and more. Using sources such as US Census Bureau data to give you a precise snapshot of the prospective buyer of your home.
Once CBx tells your agent who your buyer is, they can now design a targeted marketing plan that only focuses on the best prospective buyers. This combined with the additional marketing that Wanda does guarantees your property will receive the best of what is available.
Professional Photography & Video
The latest statistics show that 97% of the Buyers find their home online first. For this reason, quality photographs is the most important first step of accurately marketing your property. Wanda has received training in photography and photo editing to assure your home will look its best.
Wanda also works closely with professional photographers who specialize in real estate and drone photography.
Video Tour - When marketing your property online visibility is key and Wanda will distribute your tour to many popular industry websites giving your home maximum online exposure. Your home tours are created for optimal performance in the most popular search engines and will be posted on You Tube and linked to her website and promoted on social media sties.
Matterport Walk Through Tour - High quality walk through tour will be done so buyers can have a clear picture of what the interior of your home looks like before they set up an appointment to see it.
Social Media Marketing - Wanda has a social media marketing specialist that promotes her listings on all the social media sites. This is an integral part of making sure your property receives the best online exposure. You home will be posted on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linked In, and Instagram. Wanda has many followers and can target market her social posts targeting the right buyer for your home.
Once your property is listed it will be distributed to over 30 high traffic real estate sites including zillow, trulia, realtor.com, boston.com, newyorktimes.com, coldwellbanker.com, homes.com, iberkshire.com, masslive.com, yahoo.com, frontdoor.com, and more!
Pricing Strategy Advisor - Wanda has received additional training to enhance her knowledge and skills to select appropriate comparable properties to help determine the property's value. Country properties are very difficult to determine values because of the uniqueness of each one. There are no two alike so in-depth knowledge of the market is imperative to arrive at a price that will attract the right buyer. Wanda is able to guide clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values.
Wanda is an Accredited Staging Professional and received specific training in staging homes. Now more than ever it is extremely important to make a listing stand out in the marketplace. A staged property usually sells for more and in less time. Wanda will work with you on making sure your home is staged properly before it hits the market.
Marketing Team - Wanda has two part time marketing assistants that help her organize all the advertising that needs to be done on her listings. In addition the marketing team at Coldwell Banker Community REALTORS® is an integral part of making sure this part of her business runs smoothly.
- From the first day I called Wanda to far after the sale was concluded, Wanda has been a pure joy to deal with. Not only for her professional approach and her creative eye in presenting my house, but also for her kind and friendly nature towards me. I am convinced the sale of my house would not have happened without her. I have sold and bought quite a few properties in the past, but she truly is the first agent who has made the very stressful process less of a burden. She was very willing to listen to my needs and concerns and respected my creative input for the photos of my not so ordinary, quite beautiful property. She was always ready with valuable advice both for the sale and for finding a new property in a different state. As a bonus I should mention she absolutely loved my Basset hounds and never made them an issue when showing the house. Wanda was not just selling a house; she knew how special that place was to me and that reflected in her whole approach which meant the world to me. - Natacha
- Wanda recently successfully listed and negotiated the sale of my restored 1812 antique colonial. I was extremely happy with the results. I would highly recommend Wanda to handle any real estate transaction be it for either a buyer or seller. Wanda brings to the table many years of experience and expertise. Wanda's participatory style gives her the ability to effectively and efficiently process her client's needs to include, as well, a sensitivity to the emotional side of transactions. For professional management, creative input and superior marketing I would encourage anyone to employ Wanda's services. Wanda's awards over the years attest to her ability to get the job done. - John & Sherry
- Wanda was efficient, smart, helpful and cheerful every step of the way. She also has a very good eye for staging and house photos. - Susan
- I found Wanda by searching Zillow and Trulia and wanted to select an agent that best represented homes. Wanda Mooney is as good as it gets! She is extremely hardworking, well informed, professional, and reliable. We couldn't have asked for a better agent to sell our home. - Deanne
- This is the third time our family has listed a house or land with Wanda and we have never been disappointed!! She is a real credit to Coldwell Banker. In each case we have found her to be professional, prompt, prepared and personable. We have grown to value her as a true friend. - Gary & Ann
To learn more about the additional advertising and marketing that Wanda offers, please contact her at 413-768-9848 or email email@example.com.