Analytics and Insights - Lead Generation - High Quality Photography - Social Media Optimization
Wanda Mooney is known for doing an exceptional job when it comes to marketing her listings and is often selected due to the online presentation of her listings and staging skills. Wanda's extensive marketing plan combined with the national reach of the Coldwell Banker brand guarantees that your property will receive the maximum internet exposure possible. If you are thinking of selling your property and would like to learn more about her detailed marketing plan please contact Wanda at 413-768-9848 or email email@example.com.
Wanda is an Accredited Staging Professional and received specific training in staging homes. Now more than ever it is extremely important to make a listing stand out in the marketplace. A staged property usually sells for more and in less time. Wanda will work with you on making sure your home is staged properly before it hits the market.
The latest statistics show that 97% of the Buyers find their home online first. For this reason, quality photographs is the most important first step of accurately marketing your property. Wanda has received training in photography and photo editing to assure your home will look its best.
Wanda also works closely with professional photographers who specialize in real estate and drone photography.
Video Tour - When marketing your property online visibility is key and Wanda will distribute your tour to many popular industry websites giving your home maximum online exposure. Your home tours are created for optimal performance in the most popular search engines and will be posted on You Tube and linked to her website and promoted on social media sties.
Social Media Marketing - Wanda has a social media marketing specialist that promotes her listings on all the social media sites. This is an integral part of making sure your property receives the best online exposure. In 2017, Coldwell Banker introduced CBx, technology tracking system that knows where your buyers are likely to come from.
Once your property is listed it will be distributed to over 30 high traffic real estate sites including zillow, trulia, realtor.com, boston.com, newyorktimes.com, coldwellbanker.com, homes.com, iberkshire.com, masslive.com, yahoo.com, frontdoor.com, and more!
WandaMooney.com - Wanda understood early in her career that the internet would change the way people bought and sold real estate. She was one of the first agents in the area to invest in her own personal real estate web site. Wanda monitors the activity on her web site and is constantly working on search engine optimization to assure she is receiving the best traffic possible so buyers will find your home. Wanda not only markets to people who are looking locally, but out of town buyers that are searching for that special second home or relocating.
Pricing Strategy Advisor - Wanda has received additional training to enhance her knowledge and skills to select appropriate comparable properties to help determine the property's value. Country properties are very difficult to determine values because of the uniqueness of each one. There are no two alike so in-depth knowledge of the market is imperative to arrive at a price that will attract the right buyer. Wanda is able to guide clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values.
Marketing Team - Wanda has two part time marketing assistants that help her organize all the advertising that needs to be done on her listings. In addition the marketing team at Coldwell Banker Community REALTORS® is an integral part of making sure this part of her business runs smoothly.
- From the first day I called Wanda to far after the sale was concluded, Wanda has been a pure joy to deal with. Not only for her professional approach and her creative eye in presenting my house, but also for her kind and friendly nature towards me. I am convinced the sale of my house would not have happened without her. I have sold and bought quite a few properties in the past, but she truly is the first agent who has made the very stressful process less of a burden. She was very willing to listen to my needs and concerns and respected my creative input for the photos of my not so ordinary, quite beautiful property. She was always ready with valuable advice both for the sale and for finding a new property in a different state. As a bonus I should mention she absolutely loved my Basset hounds and never made them an issue when showing the house. Wanda was not just selling a house; she knew how special that place was to me and that reflected in her whole approach which meant the world to me. - Natacha
- Wanda recently successfully listed and negotiated the sale of my restored 1812 antique colonial. I was extremely happy with the results. I would highly recommend Wanda to handle any real estate transaction be it for either a buyer or seller. Wanda brings to the table many years of experience and expertise. Wanda's participatory style gives her the ability to effectively and efficiently process her client's needs to include, as well, a sensitivity to the emotional side of transactions. For professional management, creative input and superior marketing I would encourage anyone to employ Wanda's services. Wanda's awards over the years attest to her ability to get the job done. - John & Sherry
- Wanda was efficient, smart, helpful and cheerful every step of the way. She also has a very good eye for staging and house photos. - Susan
- I found Wanda by searching Zillow and Trulia and wanted to select an agent that best represented homes. Wanda Mooney is as good as it gets! She is extremely hardworking, well informed, professional, and reliable. We couldn't have asked for a better agent to sell our home. - Deanne
- This is the third time our family has listed a house or land with Wanda and we have never been disappointed!! She is a real credit to Coldwell Banker. In each case we have found her to be professional, prompt, prepared and personable. We have grown to value her as a true friend. - Gary & Ann
To learn more about the additional advertising and marketing that Wanda offers, please contact her at 413-768-9848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.