- Clear a Path: Shovel snow and spread sand to provide easy and safe access to your house.
- Keep the heat up: You want your home to feel warm and inviting
- Lighten up: Make sure blinds are open and lights are on! You want your house to look bright on those grey winter days.
- Organize: Make sure your closets and winter gear is organized and in place.
- Clear Decks and Patios: You want prospective buyers to see your decks and patios. Make sure they are shoveled and can be accessed.
- Seasonal Photos: It is a great idea to have seasonal photos on display so prospective buyers and can see what the yard looks like during the summer.
Winter is a great time to sell your home. Less inventory and the buyers who look are serious. Contact me for more information.